[Full Day Private Tour] Discover South Africa’s latest revolution in winemaking; organic and biodynamic farming a mere 45 minutes away from Cape Town. Learn more about this sustainable and eco-friendly way of winemaking as you meet the winemakers, ducks, horses and bugs that make this unique practice possible.
Pickup 8:30am ~ 5:30pm drop-off.
- Eco Wine Safari through the biodynamically farmed vineyards at Avondale wine farm
- Taste Avondale wines that are harvested in line with the lunar cycle
- Taste the organic wines and learn the story directly from winemaker (when available)
- Sip wines from the leader in SA’s biodynamic farming movement and take a stroll through the vineyards
- Stock up on award-winning wines
Rate includes: Pickup and drop-off from your accommodation in and around Cape Town, private guide/driver, 2hr Eco Wine Safari, 3 organic and biodynamic wine tastings
Rate excludes: Lunch and gratuity