[Full Day Private Tour] Discover the wines and wineries that have contributed to the distinct heritage of the South African wine industry-celebrated for full-bodied, top quality wines. A mere 45 minutes away from the centre of town!
Pickup 8:30am ~ 5:30pm drop-off.
- Taste the award-winning Rubicon red blend at Meerlust
- Four incredible wine farms and wines to match
- Pinotage tasting at Kanonkop (on the slopes of Simonsberg Mountain in Stellenbosch)
- Wine tasting in the cobwebbed cellar of Muratie
- Cabernet Tasting at Rust en Vrede (chosen by President Nelson Mandela to be served at the Nobel Peace Prize Dinner, first red wine listed in the Top 100 Wines of the World)
- Stock up on award-winning wines
Rate includes: Pickup and drop-off from your accommodation in and around Cape Town, private guide/driver, 4 wine tastings at heritage estates
Rate excludes: Lunch and gratuity