All fitness levels are welcome on this stunning 27k cycle throughout the Franschhoek wine valley, a merel 45 minutes away from Cape Town. Get up close and personal with surrounding vineyards by hopping on a bicycle and joining us for a fun day on the open road!
Pickup 8am ~ 5pm drop-off.
- Enjoy a scenic bike ride with us as we maneuver our way through the beautiful town of Franschhoek
- Stop at the Huguenot Monument for a bit of background of this quaint town with deep rooted French heritage
- Take a breather at a nearby wine estate with a wine pairing to keep the energy levels up – choose between biltong, turkish delight or chocolate
- Visit an ‘off the beaten track’ wine estate and taste award winning wines while drinking in the views
- End the day with a well earned wine tasting and lunch at Moreson wine farm
- All fitness levels welcome. 27 kilometers of cycling total
Rate includes: Pickup and drop-off from your accommodation in and around Cape Town, driver/guide, mountain bike with front suspension, 2 wine tastings and 1 food & wine pairing
Rate excludes: Lunch and gratuity