[Full Day Private Tour] This immersive art tour of Cape Town is anything but average. Each full-day tour is tailor-made to your artistic interests. Whether you want to visit established museums or off-the-beaten-track art galleries, you’ll discover how art has become the universal language in the “Rainbow Nation” and why Cape Town is the new epicenter for art in Africa.
Pickup 9am ~ 5pm drop-off
- Your specialist art expert will work with you to curate the perfect art experience based on your personal interests
- Street art – Explore the streets of Woodstock & Khayelitsha and learn the murals created by local and international artists
- Galleries – Visit the What if the World Gallery in Woodstock, a community-conscious platform for emerging young artists. Explore the Goodman Gallery and uncover the role it played during the fight to uplift Apartheid
- Museums – Discover museums like the Zeitz MOCAA, the first major museum in Africa dedicated to contemporary art. Or visit many of the historical Iziko Museums that will provide new insight into the storied past of South Africa’s art and people.
- Have your own private diamond/gemstone designer bring some of South Africa’s finest gems into your private residence to custom design a spectacular bespoke creation of your choosing – finished products will be delivered within days
- Visit the jewelry makers that are defining fashion that is uniquely South African