[Full Day Private Tour] From the historic Company Gardens in town to the impressive display of fauna and flora in the Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, this is the tour for those with green fingers and a love for watching things grow. Add some wine tasting, and you’ve got a great day planned a mere 45 minutes away from Cape Town.
Pickup 9am ~ 5pm drop-off.
- Pick up from accommodation in and around Cape Town or The Company’s Garden of Cape Town, where some of the very first vines were planted in South Africa
- Stroll through the famous Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, a fantastic representation of South Africa’s unique fauna and flora (including indigenous fynbos)
- Taste the award-winning wines and tour the historic Vergelegen Wine Estate and its stunning gardens
- Indulge in a delicious bistro lunch at Cavalli, set against the backdrop of the estate’s magnificent (and also indigenous) ‘tapestry’ of gardens designed by Keith Kirsten
- Wine tasting and walk through the diverse gardens at Babylonstoren, inspired by The Company’s Garden in Cape Town
- Stock up on lush, green memories of the winelands and superb wine
Rate includes: Pick up and drop-off from your accommodation in and around Cape Town, private guide/driver, entrance fee to Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, entrance to Babylonstoren Garden, 3 wine tastings
Rate excludes: lunch and gratuity