[Full Day Private Tour] Visit the extraordinary South African City of Gold, Johannesburg. Visit a multitude of unique local galleries, explore new urban centres and experience the thrilling pace of this vibrant African city as it goes through a new stage of renewal and development.
Pickup 9am ~ 5pm drop-off.
- Your guide will collect you from your accommodation in Johannesburg
- Enjoy a walking tour of the colourful Maboneng Precinct in downtown Johannesburg with an opportunity to shop for top quality, locally designed African goods including fashion, jewellery, lifestyle and decor (amongst others)
- Visit HAZARD Gallery and The Cosmopolitan, an iconic building of the Maboneng Precinct, for a look at some of South Africa’s finest contemporary African art
- Visit the trendy 44 Stanley, a mixed-use development with boutique stores, independent restaurants and great foodie experiences
- Enjoy lunch at one of the many great restaurants of either 44 Stanley or popular Braamfontein (own account) before you head over to Victoria Yards, a uniquely integrated urban complex
- Finish your day with a visit to the Keyes Art Mile of Rosebank including galleries like Everard Read, Circa, SMAC, Gallery MOMA and others