[Full Day Private Tour] Visit the extraordinary South African City of Gold, Johannesburg. Visit a multitude of unique local galleries, explore new urban centres and experience the thrilling pace of this vibrant African city as it goes through a new stage of renewal and development.
Pickup 9am ~ 5pm drop-off.
- Your guide will collect you from your accommodation in Johannesburg
- Enjoy a walking tour of the colourful Maboneng Precinct in downtown Johannesburg with an opportunity to shop for top quality, locally designed African goods including fashion, jewellery, lifestyle and decor (amongst others)
Visit HAZARD Gallery and The Cosmopolitan, an iconic building of the Maboneng Precinct, for a look at some of South Africa’s finest contemporary African art
- Visit the trendy 44 Stanley, a mixed-use development with boutique stores, independent restaurants and great foodie experiences
- Enjoy lunch at one of the many great restaurants of either 44 Stanley or popular Braamfontein (own account) before you head over to Victoria Yards, a uniquely integrated urban complex
- Finish your day with a visit to the Keyes Art Mile of Rosebank including galleries like Everard Read, Circa, SMAC, Gallery MOMA and others