[Full Day Private Tour] Indulge in one of the oldest food pairings, cheese and wine, at some of the most legendary wine farms in the South African winelands. A mere 45 minutes away from the center of town.
Pickup 8:30am ~ 5:30 pm drop-off.
- Award-winning wine and Kasselshoop’s traditional artisan cheese tasting at Rhebokskoof Wine Estate
- Taste Forest Hill cheese like flavoured mountain cheese to brie, camembert and marisch, paired with an array of Anura wines
- Visit the famous Fairview cheesery and goat tower followed by a wine & cheese tasting, which includes a selection of 6 to 8 of Fairview’s Jersey milk and goat’s milk cheeses
- Lunch at Goatshed restaurant (for own account)
- Self-guided stroll through the gardens at Babylonstoren followed by wine tasting
- Visit the Babylonstoren deli and stock up on award-winning wines and cheeses
Rate includes: Pick up and drop off from your accommodation in and around Cape Town, private guide/driver, 4 wine tastings and 3 cheese tastings
Rate excludes: lunch and optional visits