In a Nutshell
[Full Day Tour] If you’re looking for a uniquely South African experience then this is it. On this tour you experience what it’s like to actually pet and hold some of the animals only found in Africa. It’s a truly remarkable feeling and one that is not quickly forgotten. You’ll also taste the world-class wine made on the estates after each animal encounter. 8am pickup to ~5pm drop off.
- Enjoy a two hour Safari game drive at the Villiera Nature Sanctuary to see giraffes, zebra, wildebeest, and more
- Taste a superb variety of MCCs (sparkling wine) at the Villiera Estate
- Get face to beak with exotic birds and other wildlife at Eagle Encounters, a rehabilitation and conservation centre situated on the picturesque estate
- Taste wine overlooking the estate pond as your kids get their own juice tasting
- Rub scales with crocodiles at a local crocodile farm