In a Nutshell
[Full Day Private Tour] Spend an exceptional day exploring the boutique wine producers of the Hemel-en-Aarde Valley. Known for its award winning cool climate Pinot and Chardonnays, this region is a delight to true wine connoisseurs that want to discover the diverse appeal of South African wines. Pickup time 8am to ~5pm drop off.
- Drive down the famous coastal Whale Route through Gordon’s Bay, Pringle Bay and Betty’s Bay
- Wine tasting at two boutique, premium wine estates
- Eight course tapas and wine pairing with award winning Pinot Noir and Chardonnay at Creation wine estate
- MCC tasting at the first and only sparkling wine producer in Hemel-en-Aarde Valley
- Sabrage a bottle of bubbles! (Sideways exclusive)