In a Nutshell
[Full Day Private Tour] Spend an exceptional day exploring the boutique wine producers of the Hemel-en-Aarde Valley. Known for its award winning cool climate Pinot and Chardonnays, this region is a delight to true wine connoisseurs that want to discover the diverse appeal of South African wines.
Pickup time 8am ~ 5pm drop-off.
- Drive down the famous coastal Whale Route through Gordon’s Bay, Pringle Bay and Betty’s Bay
- Wine tasting at two boutique, premium wine estates
- The Story of Creation food and wine pairing at Creation Wine Estate : 7 small plates paired with 8 wines with award winning Pinot Noir and Chardonnay
- MCC tasting at the first and only sparkling wine producer in Hemel-en-Aarde Valley
- Sabrage a bottle of bubbles! (Sideways exclusive)
Recommended Add-on : Private Dining in the Vineyards