In a Nutshell
[Full Day Private Tour] From the historic Company Gardens in town to the impressive display of fauna and flora in the Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, this is the tour for those with green fingers and a love for watching things grow. Add some wine tasting, and you’ve got a great day planned.
Pickup 9am ~ 5pm drop-off.
- Pick up from accommodation in and around Cape Town or The Company’s Garden of Cape Town, where some of the very first vines were planted in South Africa
- Stroll through the famous Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, a fantastic representation of South Africa’s unique fauna and flora (including indigenous fynbos)
- Taste the award-winning wines and tour the historic Vergelegen Wine Estate and its stunning gardens
- Indulge in a delicious bistro lunch at Cavalli, set against the backdrop of the estate’s magnificent (and also indigenous) ‘tapestry’ of gardens designed by Keith Kirsten
- Wine tasting and walk through the diverse gardens at Babylonstoren, inspired by The Company’s Garden in Cape Town
- Stock up on lush, green memories of the winelands and superb wine
Recommended Add-on : Private Dining in the Vineyards