In a Nutshell
[Full Day Private Tour] If you’re looking for a tour with benefits for both you and your kids, this is it. You get the wine tasting, and your kids get the fun activities like animal adventures, jungle gyms, playgrounds and even juice and food pairings. Pickup 9am t0 ~5pm drop off.
- Pet and play with rare birds at Eagle Encounters (a rehabilitation, conservation and eco-education zone at the Spier Wine Estate in Stellenbosch)
- Taste wine at Spier Wine Estate while your kids do a juice tasting with an educational activity sheet highlighting the role insects play in our vineyards
- Wine & Cheese tasting at Fairview Wine Estate and cheese & juice tasting for the little ones
- See the famous goats at the Fairview goat tower – the namesake for the Goats-do-Roam range of wines
- Explore the Spice Route Destination for wine tasting and taste confectionary delights from DC chocolates
- Visit the local artisans and shops which include a glass blowing studio, a brewery, an art gallery, a chocolate factory, a distillery, and a deli