In a Nutshell
[Full Day Private Tour] Hop onto the famous Table Mountain cable car to experience panoramic views of Cape Town (bad weather option includes a drive to Signal Hill and the Noon Day gun). Enjoy a walking tour of the colourful Bo-Kaap district, and guided tour of the historic members only Cape Town Social Club founded by Cecil John Rhodes (Mon – Fri only). Spend the afternoon at the Kirstenbosch Botanical gardens strolling around one of the greatest botanical gardens in the world. Pickup 9am to ~5pm drop off.
- Explore the city of Cape Town like a local
- Enjoy a return trip on the Table Mountain Cable Car, where you’ll learn about fynbos (local plant life)
- Visit the famous brightly coloured houses of the Bo-Kaap and learn about Cape Malay heritage
- Tour of the historic members only Cape Town Social Club founded by Cecil John Rhodes. (Mon-Fri) (Sideways Exclusive)
- Take a stroll through the famous Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- End the day with a stroll along the Camps Bay strip, returning via the Sea Point promenade