In a Nutshell
[Full Day Private Tour] Hop onto the famous Table Mountain cable car to experience panoramic views of Cape Town. Enjoy a walking tour of the colourful Bo-Kaap district. Spend the afternoon at the Kirstenbosch Botanical gardens strolling around one of the greatest botanical gardens in the world. Finish your day off with a visit to the famous Camps Bay strip.
Pickup 9am ~ 5pm drop-off.
- Explore the city of Cape Town like a local with a local, expert guide
- Enjoy a return trip on the Table Mountain Cable Car where you’ll learn about fynbos (local plant life)
- Enjoy a walking tour of the famous brightly coloured houses of the Bo-Kaap and learn about Cape Malay heritage
- Take a stroll through the famous Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens
- End the day with a stroll along the Camps Bay strip, returning via the Sea Point promenade