In a Nutshell
[Full Day Private Tour] Embark on an incredible journey around the Cape Peninsula. Stroll along the boardwalk to overlook the Penguins at Boulders Beach. Visit the most south-western tip of Africa. Dine in the seaside village of Simon’s Town. Taste wine in historic Constantia.
Pickup 8 am ~ 5pm drop-off.
- Discover the breathtakingly beautiful Cape Peninsula with great spots to take photos
- Enjoy a scenic drive along the famous Chapman’s Peak Drive
- Visit the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve & Cape Point
- Visit the most south-western tip of Africa and take an iconic photo
- Stroll through Boulders Beach, home to the delightfully cheerful African penguin
- Visit the seaside towns of Simons Town and Kalk Bay
- Taste award winning wine at the highest tasting room in the Constantia valley
Recommended Add-on : Snorkeling with Seals and Kayaking With African Penguins